It’s Time to Digitize Your Healthcare Records: How the NHS is Transforming Delivery and Efficiency
The National Health Service (NHS) in the UK has been moving towards an entirely paperless system of sorting and sharing health records, making the scanning of legacy documents a key priority. This has been a transformation requiring hundreds of millions of paper records to be scanned and stored in a digital format. The NHS Business Service Authority (NHSBSA) has been tasked to take on as much of this scanning work as they can and has partnered with OPEX® to utilise its fleet of scanners to get the job done as efficiently as possible.
This eBook will examine:
- The benefits of digitising healthcare records
- Provide both a short-term tactical and long-term strategic solution
- How to improve efficiency and healthcare delivery
- What to do when you need space
- Why you may need a partner
You may unsubscribe at any time.